- A new screen in the student database we use to see course overrides... yes, that's important... sorta. I am always looking to learn more screens!
- I discovered that the crazy noise making, multi-song, jumping up and down on the telephone pole bird that was screeching it's head off today is a northern mockingbird... and that is why I chose this for my blog name... I loved listening to him... and creeks remind me of home and relaxing in the country...
- Regarding "mockingbird creek"... I found out that there is other things named this:
- an organic farm in OH: http://www.agrilicious.org/Mockingbird-Creek-Farm
- that there really is a "Mockingbird Creek" in Delaware.
- One of the mockingbird's sounds was almost like laughter... it cracked me up every time it cycled through. It also made me really remember how amazing nature is.